Last week we released Task Manager 2.0. A few major things we have added to this version:
- Changed the name from TaskManCF to Task Manager.
- Improved the UI for Windows Mobile Professional
- Ability to switch to application
- Ability to find an applications associate process
- Ability to kill all running applications
One of the more exciting things is we decided to get Task Manager logo certified and it is now we can proudly say Task Manager is “Designed For Windows Mobile 6”!.
Of course this does not mean it only runs on Windows Mobile 6, it also supports Windows CE, Pocket PC and Windows Mobile 5. Only requirement is .NET Compact Framework 2.0 which can be downloaded here.
Here is a screen shot of Task Manager running on Windows Mobile 6 Professional device
Currently it does not support Windows Mobile Standard (aka SmartPhone) but if there is a need for it we can add that.
Go ahead and download the Evaluation version and let us know what you think and if you want other features added!