I recently wrote about the Toronto version of winmodevcamp and we finally have all details. Be sure to join us as all Canadian carriers will be present including the newest company to the wireless sector WIND (Globalive Communications). Be sure to register for winmodevcamp and join us!
WinMoDevCamp will be coming to Toronto on November 11th 2009. WinMoDevCamp is a series of not-for-profit gatherings to develop applications for the newly released Microsoft Windows Phone 6.5 O/S. This “Camp” has been held in other predominant cities such as Seattle and San Francisco, and will also be taking place in New York, London, Tokyo and many other cities around the world. Register Here.
Attendees will include mobile developers, web developers, .Net Developers, UI designers, testers, device manufactures and Canadian Carriers, all working together. Development projects will include both solo and team efforts. While some attendees will wish to work solo during the event, we encourage attendees to team up, based on expertise, to work in ad-hoc project development teams. All attendees should be prepared to work on a development project during the event.
Attendees will be able to:
- Create new applications for the Windows Mobile Platform.
- Meet and work side-by-side with team members from the Microsoft Mobile Developer Experience team.
- Gain assistance in migrating existing mobile applications from the iPhone, Blackberry and Palm Pre to the Windows Mobile Platform.
- Create applications to support Windows Enterprise Applications.
- Interact with Canadian Wireless Carrier representatives
(Bell, Telus, Rogers & WIND)
Many thanks to the Microsoft Mobile Developer Experience team for their support in making these events happen! I want to specifically thank Loke Uei, Senior Technical Project Manager on the Microsoft Mobile Developer Experience team for not hesitating in giving his full support to the community.